Movie Blog or not to blog... that is the question!

WOW 2 POSTS IN ONE DAY I MUST BE ON CRACK! (J/K)

For a time now i have been considering to start my own movie blog, why? simply as I DO LOVE MOVIES!~ well videogames is one of my great hobbies but movies has been a passion for me since i was a child, and with the help of the internet my collection is growing fast.

I dont feel like i would not be blogging about the latest movies only (which i would love to do) i dont consider myself an expert to judge the good or bad acting skills of certain actor/actress but to actually talk of stuff i loved from certain movies, an example of that could be Kevin Costner Dances with Wolves "tatanka... buffalo.. tatanka.. buffalo.." as he try to talk to a native in a remote forgotten by god outpost while he wait for reinforcements he is forced to get a long with the natives, i think that was a great movie and i feel i should be fucking blogging about it!

Hmm, yet i wonder if my insecurity for my english grammar and "omg are you serious that movie did suck!" kind of comments will let me do it, beats me.

Comentarios

Tiffany ha dicho que…
if someone kicks you down you gotta pull yourself up again! :)

dancing with wolves was a great movie altho sometimes i mix up scenes with dancing with wolves & the last of the mohicans which is another lovely movie.

I think youre english is fine.. besides you can always edit it later!!!!

Entradas populares de este blog

To vlog or not to vlog, insecurities arise

Hablemos de los puros y virtuosos que solo critican

Macross Frontier - Delight Macross fans!